25 March 2009

ANUTHIDA

HAHA, yeah, you owe me. We didn't even eat the jelly! I'll bet it was nice though. :D Haha, she came in in our pe shirt right? Very long never see her, hmm. We're in different house now. But have no fear, OLE will WIN :D Oh right, CIP. Haha, I need four more hours. So I don't think I need to do anymore. I forgot everything. Hee, the chicken rice stall fork and spoon very dirty. They gave us a bad first impression. >: ( So mean Anu. I'll tell her. tsk tsk. Yeah, the giraffe is nice. HAHA. Oh wait, all giraffes are nice. But the painting is cool. the celestial thing is still my username. :D I changed the password though. Very hard to remember. The password is STRONG! :D Who is peepee and lala again? I forgot. Haha. I'm sure Miss Wan misses George. Who doesn't. :) You were on time on the wish! 00.00! Thanks(: BARK! Giraffes bark!


You know you love me. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment