25 March 2009

AMANDA A.K.A MY DANCE PARTNER

Haha, it's quite worrying you know. Like HOW OLD IS THAT DOLL! 250? Honoured? However much you might deny it, I know you really really wanted to write it. ;) I guessed right right? You have to write it luh, make up for the LARGE period of time you took to reply my letters. Haha. I changed blog already luh. Heads up! It's only 10 letters! Your welcome. Your welcome. My, this is weird. I bet you forgot what you said and think the reply is funny! I never call you fat what! I just said staying up late makes you fat. I'm trying to make my peeing speech part of the dance. But I PEED BEFORE DANCE TODAY! I know you're proud of me. "I'll still enjoy being your pants-hugger, and..." I shan't continue. Hee. At least laoshi gave me a new name today. Anyway, you spelled anyway wrongly. Haha. No wonder the word seemed so short! Spastic: Offensive Slang Clumsy or inept. I went to look it up. Since what i thought it meant didn't fit me. AND I WAS RIGHT! Phew, that was long. Haha. Don't believe you're nice then! Thank you anyway! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment